1) When the electronic cigarette is not in use, it keeps in standby mode.
2) The LED light will be turned on when you are inhaling, and vapor will be produced; any continuous inhaling over eight seconds, the system will be locked provisionally after LED flashing two times.
3) When the voltage is lower than 3.3 V, the low-voltage-alarm function starts, with the light keeps flashing 10 times, reminds customers that the battery is running out.
1.Powerful to hit the cartridge to be empty
2. No clogging, clean tasting
3. good airflow
4. OEM welcome. The tips, tank color, metal color, intake oil hole size, tube color, bottom LED light color all can be customized.
5. glossy printing, laser, etc.
Troubleshooting Tips for Common Vape Pen & Cartridge Issues
Jan 30, 2020 — Inspect the battery contact; it may be clogged or coated. If this occurs, wipe the contact portion with a Q-tip soaked in rubbing alcohol, let the terminal dry, reconnect your cartridge to the battery and try it again. Do NOT overtighten your cartridge. Make sure your battery is turned on and fully charged
How To Fix A Disposable Vape That Won't Hit – CleanAF Ops
... make sure we can get that CleanAF CBD Disposable Vape working for you! ... Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available
Disposable Vape Pen Not Working : vaporents - Reddit
Dec 17, 2017 — Disposable Vape Pen Not Working. Hey all, picked up a disposable concentrate pen for the first time, drove the hour home, opened it up and the pen wont
Disposable Vape Pen Not Working | NBCE
Otherwise, why disposable vape pen not working would she have to let people go to the Qingxuguan disposable working from the first to the third day of May
Troubleshooting: How To Fix A Disposable Vape Pen
Troubleshooting: How To Fix A Disposable Vape Pen. Education. Posted by Derek Champoux 11 months ago | November 12, 2019. Share this post:
Vape Pen Not Working? Here's How You Can Fix It! | Canada
Jan 7, 2020 — The most common problems with all brands of vape pens is when the battery does not connect properly to the heating element via the firing pin